This is a perfect role for an individual that thrives working in a team environment and is looking for a career in the travel industry.
Riverdale Travel is one of the largest vacation travel agencies in Minnesota. We have earned “Top Producer” awards with almost every major vendor and our travel specialists average over 15 years of experience. This recognition along with our commitment to service, sets us apart from other travel companies. We have been locally owned and operated for 30 years.
Travel Agent/Coordinator – Fulltime
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (details of the basic job functions):
Ideal candidate is enthusiastic and self-motivated and willing to take ownership and responsibility for welcoming customers by greeting them in person or on the telephone, answering or referring inquiries, providing general administrative and clerical support, along with managing and maintaining agent resources and business collateral. The position works with our team of travel specialists to assist in data entry, paperwork compilation, copying and filing, phone reception, payment processing, and mail processing.
- Experience in the travel or hospitality industries is a plus
- Experience traveling or living abroad also is an asset
- PC software applications including Microsoft Office
- World geography/event
Key Indicators of Success:
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with client and co-workers both verbally and in writing
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Possess strong Organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Exhibits critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Innovative, resourceful and creative
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
Riverdale Travel offers a competitive compensation and benefits packages including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical and dental insurance, Company paid Educational Trips, IRA Sep plan, generous time off, and much more!
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with Riverdale Travel. We are fortunate to have a close-knit team of experts, dedicated to creating amazing experiences for our valued clients.
At present time, Riverdale Travel has no current openings. Please check back often for updated listings, or feel free to reach out to us directly.